California Public Utility Commission (CPUC) regulated water companies and mutual water companies providing water service in the Santa Rosa Plain aquifer area will meet to discuss participation in the Groundwater Sustainability Agency.
When: Thursday July 27, 2017 at 3p.m.
Where: City of Santa Rosa Utilities Field Operations (UFO) building (35 Stony Point Road), Santa Rosa, CA, Room F
- Discussion of Memorandum of Understanding and Participation Agreement
- Election of:
- Advisory Committee Member
- GSA Board member
- GSA Board Alternate
- Discussion of Financial Obligations of Members
- Due Dates
- Discussion of GSA Goals and Objectives
- Future Quarterly Meeting Dates and Locations
- Open Comments
For more information, please contact Evan Jacobs, California American Water, (707) 495-6135