Advisory Committee Meetings
The Petaluma Valley Groundwater Sustainability Agency Advisory Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. The regular meeting location is the Petaluma Community Center, 320 N. McDowell Blvd., Petaluma.
Click below for meeting information, agendas, and other materials. If the time or location of a meeting differs from the information above, it will be noted beside the link.
- November 14, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
- September 12, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
- July 11, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
- May 9, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
- April 11, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
- February 7, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
- January 10, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
- November 21, 2017 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
- October 24, 2017 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
To learn about future public meetings, please sign up to receive regular updates.
Advisory Committee Overview
The purpose of the advisory committee is to provide input and recommendations to the Agency Board on groundwater sustainability plan development, implementation and policies. The intent of the committee is to provide community perspective and participation in the Agency. The composition of the Advisory Committee is intended to represent the beneficial uses and users of groundwater identified in the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act. For information on current Advisory Committee members, click here.
|Petaluma Valley GSA Advisory Committee|
|Andy Rodgers, Chair||Business community interests|
|Eugene Camozzi, Vice-Chair||NBWD|
|Clayton Engstrom||Rural residential well-owners|
|Drew Buechley||Agricultural interests|
|Gary Mickelson||County of Sonoma|
|Heidi Bauer||City of Petaluma|
|John Shribbs||Environmental interests|
|Lindsey Strain||Sonoma RCD|
|Martha Murphy||Sonoma County Water Agency|
|Scott Tweten||At-large community interests|
As shown in the table above, each Member of the Agency appointed a representative from the community to the Advisory Committee, for a total of five members:
- City of Petaluma
- Sonoma County
- Sonoma County Water Agency
- Sonoma Resource Conservation District
- North Bay Water District
In addition, the Agency Board appointed five interest-based members:
- Rural residential well owner
- Business community representative
- Agricultural interest (surface water or GW user)
- Environmental representative
- At-large community representative (with a preference for someone who can represent disadvantaged community interests)