Board of Directors Meetings
The Petaluma Valley Groundwater Sustainability Agency Board of Directors meets at 4 p.m. on the fourth Thursday of every other month, unless otherwise noted. The regular meeting location is the Petaluma Community Center, 320 N. McDowell Blvd., Petaluma.
Click below for meeting information, agendas, and other materials. If the time or location of a meeting differs from the information above, it will be noted beside the link.
- November 29, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 4:00 p.m.
- September 27, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 4:00 p.m.
- July 26, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 4:00 p.m.
- May 24, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 4:00 p.m.
- March 22, 2018 – Petaluma Veteran’s Memorial Building, 1094 Petaluma Boulevard South, 4:00 p.m.
- January 25, 2018 – Petaluma Community Center, 4:00 p.m.
- October 26, 2017 – Petaluma Community Center, 4:00 p.m.
- August 31, 2017 – Petaluma Community Center, 4:00 p.m.
- June 22, 2017 – Petaluma Community Center, 5:30 p.m.
To learn about future public meetings, please sign up to receive regular updates.
Board of Directors
The Petaluma Valley Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA) is a public agency formed to sustainably manage groundwater in the Petaluma Valley groundwater basin. The agency was formed in June 2017 and has a governing board, an administrator and an advisory committee.
The Petaluma Valley GSA is governed by a five-member board:
Petaluma Valley GSA Board of Directors
|Chairman David Rabbitt||County of Sonoma|
|Vice-Chairman Bruce Abelli-Amen||Sonoma Resource Conservation District|
|Director Susan Gorin||Sonoma County Water Agency|
|Director Mike Healy||City of Petaluma|
|Director Carolyn Wasem||North Bay Water District|
|Alternate James Gore||County of Sonoma and Sonoma County Water Agency|
|Alternate Jennifer Kuszmar||Sonoma Resource Conservation District|
|Alternate Dan St. John||City of Petaluma|
|Alternate Mike Sangiacomo||North Bay Water District|