Advisory Committee Meetings
The Sonoma Valley Groundwater Sustainability Agency Advisory Committee meets at 3 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every month. The regular meeting location is the Valley of the Moon Water District board room (VOMWD), 19039 Bay Street, Sonoma.
Click below for meeting information, agendas, and other materials. If the time or location of a meeting differs from the information above, it will be noted beside the link.
- November 13, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- October 9, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- September 11, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- August 14, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- July 10, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- June 12, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- May 8, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- April 10, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- March 13, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- February 13, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- January 9, 2018 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- November 27, 2017 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
- October 24, 2017 – VOMWD, 3:00 p.m.
To learn about future public meetings, please sign up to receive regular updates.
Advisory Committee Overview
The purpose of the advisory committee is to provide input and recommendations to the Agency Board on groundwater sustainability plan development, implementation and policies. The intent of the committee is to provide community perspective and participation in the Agency. The composition of the Advisory Committee is intended to represent the beneficial uses and users of groundwater identified in the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act.
|Sonoma Valley GSA Advisory Committee|
|Fred Allebach, Chair||Sonoma County Water Agency|
|Caitlin Cornwall, Vice-Chair||Environmental interests|
|Craig Lichty||Valley of the Moon Water District|
|Greg Carr||County of Sonoma|
|Helge Bruckner||Business community interests|
|Jane Whitsett||City of Sonoma|
|Jim Bundschu||North Bay Water District|
|Kenneth Johnson||At-large community interests|
|Matt Stornetta||Agricultural interests|
|Norman Gilroy||Rural residential well-owners|
|Sue Smith||Sonoma RCD|
|Vicki Hill||At-large community interests|
As shown in the table above, each Member of the Agency has appointed a representative from the community to the Advisory Committee, for a total of six members:
- City of Sonoma
- Sonoma County
- Sonoma County Water Agency
- Sonoma Resource Conservation District
- North Bay Water District
- Valley of the Moon Water District
In addition, the GSA Agency Board appointed six interest-based members:
- Environmental representative
- Rural residential well owner
- Business community representative
- Agricultural interest (surface water or GW user)
- Two at-large community representatives